LDI – Leading People
Our common content is built around the LDC Model with a
personalized developmental goal and mentor. Together we speak a common leadership language as we build cross-missional, peer-learning relationships of safety and rigor.
70% of the common content is built around the LDC Model. 30% of LDI focuses on a personalized leader development goal, with the help of a mentor. Although the content is important for creating a common leadership language, the main value of LDI is in creating a cross-missional, peer-learning environment of safety and rigor—leaders learning from other leaders.
Details about LDI:
- LDI is a 13-month integrated intensive program that runs June to June of each year.
- You must be nominated by a national leader. If you are interested in participating in LDI, talk to your supervisor.
- Nominations are collected in the fall and narrowed down into a selection list using our selection criteria. Invitations are sent out in mid-November and invitees must decide by December 15th whether or not to accept the invitation.
- LDI requires participants to be currently leading (or leading by the time their LDI Class launches) in their Mission, City, Network, or Department.
- Contact us for more information.